The Learning Objectives for the course are:
- Understand why it is important to develop the whole wrestler.
- Identify the age for peak wrestling potential.
- Identify why wrestlers may have success before and after the normal age for peak wrestling potential.
- Determine the best age to start specialized wrestling training with athletes.
- Examine different growth and development considerations when training wrestlers.
- Examine issues that might occur in wrestlers once their competitive career is complete.